Monday, May 21, 2007

Honda S2000

I love cars very much, my friends think that I'm cars-crazy, anywhere I be, if I saw an amazing car, I stay about 5 minutes watching it, then start to take some pics for it.

I want to talk about that cars I am seeing.


Yesterday I was walking in "El Nozha St." and I saw it .... I didn't believe myself in that moment, is it real? .... what is in front of my face? ..... yes it is ..... S2000 the eagle.



I have stooped ... its it ... I saw it before from the bus and I wanted that moment to get out of this bus to see it, but ... finally I saw it direct ... yes its Honda S2000.


Thats not the all, it is "private Cairo" .... not from outside.

Some infos about Honda S2000

It has 2.2-liter, 16-valve DOHC VTEC® engine provides 237 hp at 7800 rpm and 162 lb.-ft. of torque at 6800 rpm.


Provides respectable fuel economy in the class of high- performance sports cars.



Honda engineers designed a close-ratio 6-speed manual transmission for the S2000.



Price, starting: $34,250.



note: all photos are from the official Honda site, except the first two pics.

3 comments:

Rehab Mostafa said...

msh h2olak rbna yshfeek :D 3lshan enta f3lan crazy about cars
bs 7aga gmela en el wa7ed y7b 7aga awee keda w ytb3ha (Y)
w really el cars gmdaaaaaaaaaa(Y)

Mohamed Gamal El-Din said...

Believe me ya 3asfora .. mafesh a7sn men el caro car :D

Rehab Mostafa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.